HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
Mahatma Gandhi has rightly said that “woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity”.
This means that neither man nor woman is to be discriminated and men and women together can achieve incredible success together.
Firstly, Happy Women’s Day to all the pretty and charming women in this world. This International Women’s Day is celebrated on 8th March around the world. It basically focuses on the movement for women’s rights. So international Women’s Day of 2021 have come up with # choose to challenge where the world is considered to be an alert world and from challenge comes change. So, this is basically a solution where we can get a gender-equal world. International Women’s Day is looking forward to several missions to have a gender-equal world. Women achievement and increasing visibility celebration, while calling out inequality is considered to be a key for all these locks. The innovation and appreciation should be in the fields- applaud equality for women in sport, educate women on health choice decisions, increasing visibility of women creatives, and so on.
International women’s day is a global day that celebrates the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. This day is also celebrated for gaining gender equality where great activities are to be seen worldwide as groups come to get together and celebrate women’s achievements or rally for women’s equality. Women’s Day is celebrated:
- to celebrate women’s achievement
- spread awareness on women equality
- fundraise for female focus charity.
History Of INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY–
International Women Day held its first gathering in 1911.
Colour of INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY–
The color which symbolizes International women’s Day is purple, green, and white It where purple signifies justice and dignity, White signifies purity, and green symbolizes hope.
Supporters of INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY-
International Women Day is not specific for anyone. No government, no NGO cooperation, or network is responsible for International Women’s Day. The day belongs to all groups collectively. So, one should make International Women’s Day and do what one can to make a positive change for women.
As a woman, we are still growing and learning but there are few things as a growing girl, as a woman that I have learned and would share a glance of it.
- I hope you remember that you are beautiful. This beauty doesn’t mean makeup. It means how beautifully and gracefully you carry yourself, after a break down the way you stand and fall. You are beautiful because you are so kind, you are beautiful because there are friends for you that support you and you are beautiful when you try hard to achieve your best and be successful in your life.
- There is a dream in your heart that is planted by the universe and is waiting for you to just understand it and grab it.
- Be a warrior. Fight for things that are yours, fight for a relationship that can make you feel happy but stop fighting on a sad relationship or for an interview and fight for the future.
The world is full of sweet and bitter things and you will encounter much bitterness around your surrounding but let no one make you better and I hope that you are the always happy, cheerful woman who spread love and who is empathic
“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission”
“I think the key is for women not to set any limits.”
Everyone has made their own life with their efforts and no one is inferior or superior to each other. Everyone is equal. No one can set limits for anyone and especially for women stop they have the right to touch Sky because it doesn’t have any limit